The Golden Fire Department was recently featured on a news story touting the new mapping technology the department is using allowing them to minimize response time, and maximize aid given.
The Mission of the dedicated professionals of the Golden Fire Department is to enhance the quality of life for the Golden Community through fire and injury prevention, education, and protection of life and property.
- Now accepting applications for Volunteer Firefighter Recruits!
- Contractor forms and information are available on our Fire Prevention & Life Safety page
- Fire Department Permit Fee Schedule (pdf)
- Fire Permit Application Form (pdf)
- Emergency Fire Alarm Inspection Fee Notice (pdf)
- Fire & Life Safety Tips for Winter
- ISO Rating = 4
|Smoke Signals Newsletter|
Access archived copies for the current year online.
For access to earlier issues, please contact:
Tom Young, Media Services Captain
September 2013 Fire Department Call Statistics
|Mutual Aid Given||5|
|Clear Creek Canyon||5|
|Average Response Time||5:21|
|Miller Coors Property||0|
|Out of City/Other||5|
|Average Total Time/Call||40:47|
|Mutual Aid Received||8|
|Est. Fire Damage Save||$3,610|
Fire Department Services:
|Car Seat Checks||Alarm Registration|
|Community Wildfire Protection Plan||Firefighter Member Training|
|Fire Donations||Fire Safety Education Programs|
|Senior Fire Safety||Smoke Signals Newsletter|