Tony Grampsas Memorial Sports Complex
- Birds Eye Park View (pdf)
Located at the east side of North Table Mountain, this site was added to the City’s parks in 1999.
Coors Brewing Company originally developed the complex, and in 2000 the 63-acre park was dedicated to Tony Grampsas, a former Coors employee and a friend of Parks and Recreation in the state legislature.
Tony Grampsas Memorial Sports Complex offers a full array of unique amenities, including one of the two off-leash dog parks in Golden, the new Golden Bike Park, and even an archery range.
- Basketball gymnasium
- (2) lighted ballfields
- (1) reservable ballfield and group shelter
- Playground (smoking is prohibited within 25 ft of the playground)
- Water Fountains
- Sand Volleyball
- Soft surface walking trail that cuts through unique Osage orange trees and mature cottonwoods
- (3) horseshoe pits
- Off-leash dog park
- Archery range affiliated with the local archery club
- Golden Bike Park
Pavilion Rental Includes:
- Sand Volleyball court
- Horseshoe pit
- Tank for ice and water
- Access to hose and water
- Built-in BBQ grill
Note: The pavilion areas have limited electricity available.