Clear Creek RV Park
1400 10th Street
This small, friendly RV park, owned and operated by the City of Golden, is located at 1400 10th Street. It offers a relaxed country-like setting within walking distance of historic downtown Golden.
The RV park is open year-round, equipped with 22 full hook-ups, 11 50-amp electric only, 3 tent campsites, large clean restrooms, showers, laundry facilities and a dump station.
Come for quiet seclusion along the banks of Clear Creek, with easy access to downtown via the Clear Creek Trail.
The Clear Creek RV park is located just 20 minutes from downtown Denver, with easy access to Central City and Black Hawk.
The Clear Creek RV Park does not take reservations in advance, but guests may call on the morning of their planned arrival and we will hold a site if one is available.
The office opens at 7 a.m. during the months of June, July, and August. All other months, it opens at 8 a.m.
*The first hour of business is reserved for call-ins only – NO walk-ins will be served at that time.
2014 Clear Creek RV Park Rates
|Site Type||Regular Price
|Good Sam Camping Club membership
|Full Hook-up Site
|$41.93 / daily||$37.63 / daily|
|$36.55 / daily||$33.05 / daily|
|$25.80 / daily||$23.65 / daily|
|* Rates listed are for 2 people and 1 RV. Additional guests may stay for $4 per person per day.
**A maximum 14-day stay is in effect from May 1 through Sept. 30 (3 day limit in tent site)
***A monthly rate of $700 is available from Oct. 1 through April 30.
- Free wifi (no cable)
- Large clean restrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Dump station – $10 fee for non-registered users but free to park guests.
- Walking distance to downtown Golden
- All vehicles in the park must have proper licensing and insurance.
- RVs must meet ANSI requirements. No conversions, camper shells, or homemade units allowed.
- Car camping is prohibited.
- All RVs must be in good working order and fully self-contained.
- When you rent a spot at the RV park, you agree to keep it clean. An extra charge may be applied if additional cleaning by park staff is required after check-out.
- Pets are allowed, except in the tent sites. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, and the owner is responsible for cleaning up after them.