Customers of the City’s waste collection program are seeing changes as the City transitions from GFL Environmental to Republic Services and begins to offer expanded services.
- Addition of Organics collection for every household that is participating in the City program. Organics will be collected every other week, alternating weeks with recycle collection.
- One (1) Free Large Item trash pickup per household per year. Call (303) 277-TRASH to schedule a curbside pickup anytime.
- Improvements to Alley Collection. More convenient alley service with smaller trucks to navigate tight spaces in all weather conditions. With the new service, you can now keep your carts on your property’s side of the alley.
- Day of Service Changes. Look for a postcard from Republic with your customized service day.
- New Pricing. Rates are changing on September 1. Organics collection is included in the new pricing and is not extra.
For more information and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the Trash & Recycling page.