As City facilities and parks begin to reopen under Safer at Home guidelines, we will maintain a list here. Please note that timelines may shift as the situation changes. If you have a question about a service that is not listed here, email us at COVID19@cityofgolden.net
Last updated January 22, 2021
City Buildings & Services
- City Offices: Open to the public by appointment Tuesday – Thursday. See Department Contacts
- Utility Billing: No service disconnections at this time. Online, dropbox and mail-in services available
- Extra Trash Tags: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and a request for a specific number of trash tags. A staff member will call you to collect payment and mail the tags to your home.
- Municipal Court: Court hearings have resumed. The court building will be open on Mondays only for court sessions as currently scheduled.
- Passports: Open Passport services are available Tues., Wed., Thurs., 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. by appointment only
- City Council and Boards & Commissions Meetings: All meetings are virtual and available to stream on our Meetings and Agendas page.
- Building Division: Building division is fully operational in all services. Single Family Dwelling inspections are available virtually.
- Special Events: Most special events are currently virtual. Please see the Community Calendar for information on events happening.
- Police Records: Records requests may be faxed, emailed or mailed.
- Dog Parks: Open with guidelines
- Trails: Open
- Athletic complexes & Ballfields: Open from dawn to dusk.
- Playgrounds: Open
- Cemetery: Open with guidelines
- Pickleball Courts: Closed as mandated by JCPH
- Bike Park: Open
- Skate Park: Open with guidelines
- Clear Creek Access: Creek access is open. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Pavilions: All pavilions are currently open on a first come, first served basis with social distancing guidelines imposed.
- Hockey Stop Park: Open with guidelines
- Tennis Courts: Open with guidelines
- Basketball Courts: Open with guidelines
Golden History Museum & Park
- The office will be staffed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for phone and email correspondence.
- Restrooms and Bath House are closed until further notice.
- Due to “social distancing” requirements, Tent Sites are closed until further notice.
- Golf shop: Open with guidelines
- Club Fittings: Available
- Corporate golf events: Vast majority rescheduled to August through October, others restructured to accommodate guidelines
- Beverage cart mobile 7 days a week as weather allows