As City facilities and parks begin to reopen under Safer at Home guidelines, we will maintain a list here. Please note that timelines may shift as the situation changes. If you have a question about a service that is not listed here, email us at COVID19@cityofgolden.net
Last updated June 2, 2020
City Buildings & Services
- City Offices: Closed to the public but open for business. See Department Contacts
- Utility Billing: No service disconnections at this time. Online, dropbox and mail-in services available
- Municipal Court: Court hearings have resumed.
- Passports: Closed. Visit travel.state.gov to find passport agencies and facilities open near you.
- City Council and Boards & Commissions Meetings: All meetings virtual through June
- Building Division: Building division is fully operational in all services. Single Family Dwelling inspections are available virtually.
- Special Events: There are no special events scheduled through the end of June, except Golden Farmer’s Market
- Police Records: Records requests may be faxed, emailed or mailed.
Golden History Museum & Park
- The office will be staffed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for phone and email correspondence.
- Restrooms and Bath House are closed until further notice.
- Due to “social distancing” requirements, Tent Sites are closed until further notice.
- Golf course: Open for play
- Lessons (private and classes): Currently unavailable
- Practice range: Open for players as booked “range space” times. No walk-ups allowed.
- Golf shop: Closed
- Club Fittings: Currently unavailable
- Corporate golf events: Vast majority rescheduled to July through October, others restructured to accommodate guidelines
- Restaurant will open under restrictions on Thursday May 28. Reservations required.
- Open for grab/go items from the bar
- Beverage cart mobile 7 days a week as weather allows