As City facilities and parks begin to reopen under Safer at Home guidelines, we will maintain a list here. Please note that timelines may shift as the situation changes. If you have a question about a service that is not listed here, email us at COVID19@cityofgolden.net
Last updated July 2, 2021
City Buildings & Services
- City Offices: Open with no appointment necessary.
- Utility Billing: No service disconnections at this time. Online, dropbox and mail-in services available
- Extra Trash Tags: Email email@example.com with your name, address, phone number and a request for a specific number of trash tags. A staff member will call you to collect payment and mail the tags to your home.
- Municipal Court: Court hearings have resumed.
- Passports: Open Passport services are available Tues., Wed., Thurs., 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. by appointment only
- City Council and Boards & Commissions Meetings: Meetings are in-person meetings in Council Chambers, but some are hybrid and allow online participation as well. See agendas on our Meetings and Agendas page.
- Building Division: Building division is fully operational in all services. Single Family Dwelling inspections are available virtually.
- Special Events: Special events are happening this summer! Please see the Community Calendar for information on events.
- Police Records: Records requests may be faxed, emailed or mailed or requested in person at the Police Department, 911 10th Street.
Golden History Museum & Park
RV Park: Open
- Golf shop: Open with guidelines
- Club Fittings: Available
- Corporate golf events: Vast majority rescheduled to August through October, others restructured to accommodate guidelines
- Restaurant open
- Open for grab/go items from the bar
- Beverage cart mobile 7 days a week as weather allows