Welcome to the City of Golden’s EzMaps tool!
EzMaps is a web-based mapping tool that not only shows different views of Golden, but also presents information associated with specific properties, including address, school district, zoning, County Assessor data and City Council ward information. In addition, you will find information on parks, historic districts, trails, snow routes and the recycling center.
EzMaps Standard Features
- Adjustable map transparency between map view and aerial view
- Measure distance tool that will provide information in feet, miles and acres
- Collect latitude and longitude location information
- Drop-down map layer interaction
- Mouse wheel zoom in and zoom out
- Link to Google Street View
- Link to Bing Maps Bird’s Eye View
- Mobile device ready
- Buffer a parcel (select a buffer distance of 100, 300 and 500 feet and export buffer results to Excel)
- Select polygons (select an area within the map view and export results)
- Create bookmarks (create custom bookmarks to easily return to an area of interest)
- Polygon measure tool (measure an area with optional measurement units)
- Results export (export results from queries to Excel)
- Help file (improved Help file has been updated)
Golden EzMaps was designed as a building block for an evolutionary web-based service of providing land-based data to the public. This tool was created by the City of Lakewood, who then made it available to the City of Golden for a nominal cost. By sharing resources, both cities have provided a useful service to their citizens in a very cost-effective manner.
For more address and mapping information, visit the sites below:
- Jefferson County Address Wizard
- Jefferson County Property Records Search and Online Services
- Lakewood EzMaps
If you have questions, please email our GIS Coordinator at email@example.com.