All Projects Updated 1/21/2020
Street sweeping continues this week.
- Arapahoe St. between 13th and 14th Streets (in front of Calvary Episcopal Church) has been extended. Due to the construction activity, parking spaces will also be lost during this time.
- The closure of 17th Street between Washington and Jackson for construction staging and access for CSM’s project at 1750 Jackson St. has been extended until February 29, 2020.
- Through Feb 28: A parking lane at 1400 Maple St. will be impacted by construction traffic.
- Jan 13 – 24: Washington from 14th to 15th – A traffic lane will be impacted by CenturyLink work.
- Jan 20 – Mar 31: 1770 Elm St – Parking spots will be impacted by the placement of 2 dumpsters.
Public Works Dept Recent Awards
The City of Golden was awarded a Public Works Project Award in the 2019 Transportation for Small Community category by the Colorado Chapter of the American Public Works Association for the North Washington Complete Streets Project. The Project Team consists of City Staff, John Hardy, Joe Puhr, and Melissa Crocker; design consultants and construction managers.