Free Two-Hour Parking
- Parking in the Orange zones indicated on the map is available only for two hours. You may not park longer than 2 hours in these areas.
- After 5 p.m. you can park here for free and for the evening.
- Please read signs to see what days the 2 hour parking is in effect.
- You do not need to register your vehicle at a pay station.
Parking 2+ Hours
- If you plan to stay longer than two hours between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., there are convenient parking garages and parking lots close to downtown indicated in Blue on the map.
- The first two hours are free, each additional hour is $2 to a maximum of $8/day.
- You MUST REGISTER your vehicle at the pay station, even if you are planning to stay less than two hours.
- After 5 p.m., and on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays**, you can park here for free.
- X indicates the location of parking pay stations (or pay with Parkmobile App – more information below)
** Holidays when parking is free in the blue zone include: New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Downtown Parking Mobile App
Parking downtown is now more convenient with the Parkmobile Pay by Phone app.
If you are parking downtown in one of the Pay-to-Park zones you can register your vehicle and pay for parking with the Parkmobile app, downloaded from your favorite app provider. With the app, you can pay for and/or extend your parking time conveniently from any location.
Frequent parkers can create a ‘wallet’ for multiple visits, or for use in other cities employing the Parkmobile app.
You’ll need to know your license plate number, and the Golden Parking Zone #8789. When choosing a parking session that is 2 hours or less, there is no transaction fee. Parking sessions over 2 hours may incur a transaction fee from Parkmobile.