This small, friendly RV park, owned and operated by the City of Golden, is located at 1400 10th Street. It offers a relaxed country-like setting within walking distance of historic downtown Golden.
The RV park is open year-round, equipped with 22 full hook-ups, 11 50-amp electric only, 3 tent campsites, large clean restrooms, showers, laundry facilities and a dump station.
The Clear Creek RV park is located just 20 minutes from downtown Denver, with easy access to Central City and Black Hawk.
Visit the Clear Creek RV Park website to make your reservations online.
|Site Type||Price (pre-tax)|
|*Rates listed are for 2 people and 1 RV. Additional guests may stay for $4 per person per day.|
|**Daily reservations have a 14 day maximum stay limit in a 30 day period. (3 day limit in tent site)|
|***A monthly rate of $800 for electric sites and $850 for full hookup sites is available from Oct. 1 through April 30. Application required.|
|Full Hook-up Creekside||$55 / daily|
|Full Hook-up||$45 / daily|
|Electric Site||$40 / daily|
|Tent Site||$27 / daily|
- Free wifi (no cable)
- Large clean restrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Dump station – $10 fee for non-registered users but free to park guests.
- Walking distance to downtown Golden
- All vehicles in the park must have proper licensing and insurance.
- RVs must meet ANSI requirements. No conversions, camper shells, or homemade units allowed.
- Car camping is prohibited.
- All RVs must be in good working order and fully self-contained.
- When you rent a spot at the RV park, you agree to keep it clean. An extra charge may be applied if additional cleaning by park staff is required after check-out.
- Pets are allowed, except in the tent sites. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, and the owner is responsible for cleaning up after them.