The Golden Community Center offers many opportunities for getting and staying in shape, from organized classes, to rows of cardio machines and weights, to a large gymnasium.
The large gymnasium is a popular spot for drop-in and league basketball games and volleyball. A track runs around the upper edge of the gym for those who just want to run or walk laps.
- Open gym is for all ages. No organized practices or full court activities permitted.
- Adult Basketball is for ages 18 and over only. No children are permitted in the gym during this time.
- Foul and offensive language will not be tolerated and may result in dismissal from the Community Center.
- GCC staff reserve the right to change or modify the basketball schedule due to programming and building activity.
- Only soft-soled, non-marking shoes are allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
In addition to machines and free weights, the Community Center has two fitness/aerobics rooms where a variety of classes are held, including yoga, Pilates, spin class, fit ball, boot camp, and more.
For a full listing of classes, please see the Re·Create Activity Brochure , check the latest Group Fitness Class Schedule or browse class offerings and register with the Parks and Recreation Registration Portal.