Golden Farmers Market runs every Saturday through October 3 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot just west of the Golden Library on 10th and Illinois streets in historic downtown.
Know Before You Go!
- Wear a mask
- NO pets are allowed
- Pay via card vs cash
- No consumption of food
- Please pre-order from vendors
- Bring only one family member vs whole family
- No touching of produce or products
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
The City of Golden will host a special event for the community to drop off branches broken from the recent storm to assist residents with their yard clean-up.
The event is for City of Golden residents only. A state-issued ID is required.
- branches from pruning or removal work
Materials NOT accepted:
- root balls
- bags of leaves
- anything containing rocks, dirt or nails
- processed construction wood (i.e. left over 2×4’s)
Drop off location:
Cross streets of Hwy 93 and Golden Gate. Turn left on Golden Gate and follow the signs. Take the right hand turn approximately 462 feet after turning onto Golden Gate from Hwy 93.