The Downtown Development Authority (DDA), established in 2014, is a special district that supports the economic and community vitality of the downtown area through the following programs:
- Holiday lighting, sidewalk power washing, streetscape and other improvements
- Grants for small businesses, arts and culture, and special events
- Tax increment financing incentives to eligible redevelopment projects
- Tribute brick pavers to honor or remember a person or occasion
The DDA is funded through incremental sales and property taxes generated in the district as well as a five mill downtown property tax.
DDA’s Focus Areas
- Business Vitality & Support
- Community Character & Culture
- Public Space & Infrastructure
- Land Use & Transportation
The DDA has many grant programs to help businesses thrive, enhance arts and culture opportunities, and make downtown a wonderful place to visit. You are encouraged to explore the funding assistance programs. For eligibility requirements and applications, please visit the Grant Opportunities page.
- 2022 DDA Annual Report
- Kinney Run Channel Improvement Phase I Drainage Report
- DDA Plan of Development
- DDA Statute
- DDA Action Plan
- DDA Work Plan
- Potental Project List
- DDA Meeting Calendar
- DDA Tribute Brick Order Form
- DDA TIF Application
- DDA Sales Tax Sharing Application
- GURA and DDA City Housing Tool Matrix
DDA Project Map
DDA Board Meetings
The DDA meets on the third Monday of each month (unless otherwise noted on the calendar) at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers.
To view agendas of upcoming meetings or view minutes or stream audio of meetings, visit our Agenda, Minutes, Web Casts, Schedule page.
To view archived agendas and minutes from meetings prior to May 2015, please visit our Document Center.
|Don Cameron – Chair
|Jonathan Bortles – Vice Chair