The City Attorney is appointed by City Council. Kathie Guckenberger, of the firm of Michow Cox & McAskin LLP, serves as the City Attorney.
City Attorney’s Duties
- Advises City Council and staff on legal issues pertaining to their duties and functions
- Attends all City Council meetings
- Drafts ordinances, resolutions and contracts
- Represents the City’s Liquor License Authority
- Serves as the City’s prosecutor in municipal court, and handles litigation.
Contact the City Attorney’s Office:
6530 S. Yosemite St.
Greenwood Village, CO, 80111
For prosecution matters, please contact:
Municipal Court Prosecutor
911 10th Street
Golden, CO, 80401