1300 10th Street
- Birds Eye Park View Please note, the pond featured in the birds’ eye view of the park has since been filled in and replaced with green space.
Built by the Lions Club in the 1960s, this park site is on reclaimed bottom land just north of Clear Creek. The park is well-known for its community 4th of July celebration and the large, newly renovated playground. this park provides plenty of shaded picnic tables for a noontime escape by downtown workers. Children love to bring their parents to the new fully A.D.A. accessible playground designed to provide activities for small and big kids alike. The park is also home to the recently renovated Golden Community Center. The pond in Lions Park was recently filled in, offering more green space for play and sport.
- One Horseshoe Pit
- Sand Volleyball Pit
- Two Covered Shelters that are Fully ADA Accessible
- Kayak Course at Clear Creek
- Shares Grounds with the Golden Community Center
- Within Walking Distance of the Clear Creek RV Park