Ulysses Sports Complex
1205 Ulysses St
* Please note, the north parking lot of Ulysses Park (off of Ulysses Street) will be closed for re-paving Monday April 23rd through Wed April 27th.
- Birds Eye Park View (pdf)
Located on a mesa that overlooks much of Golden and the Platte Valley where Denver is located, this regional sports complex was extensively renovated in the mid-1980s.
In addition to softball and soccer fields, the Ulysses Sports Complex also includes a skateboard facility with rails, jumps, and a half pipe structure. Dog guardians will appreciate the off-leash dog park, ”Homer’s Run,” situated at the south end of the fields. With Jefferson County’s Administration Complex to the southwest, this park is a popular location for noontime walks with breathtaking views.
- 5 Ballfields, 4 of which were newly lighted in 2006
- Fitness Loop
- Soccer Fields
- Batting Cage (Seasonal)
- Restrooms (Seasonal)
- Playground (smoking is prohibited within 25 ft of the playground)
- “Homer’s Run” off-leash small dog park at south end of the fields
- Kite Flying
- Skateboard Park – 4′ and 6′ Half Pipe, Fun Box, Quarter Pipe, Fly Box, Rail, Ramp
Please Note: The use of alcohol is not permitted at Ulysses Ballpark.